Being a member of the Chamber puts your business front and center.
The Chamber provides greater visibility by:
• Maintaining the Chamber website that lists Chamber members and provides current information on the Chamber and member activities and events.
• Publishing and distributing the Shop Dine Explore - Enjoy Pleasantville! brochure that includes a list of members by business category and is distributed throughout the Village.
• Co-publishing the Where Is It? Community Shopping & Services Directory that lists Chamber members by business category, offers opportunities for advertising and is mailed to residents and businesses with a 10570 zip code.
• Planning and overseeing the annual Business Person of the Year Award selection and presentation.
• Sponsoring or particpating at Pleasantville Day, Pleasantville Music Festival and Pleasantville Sales Day activiites.
• Annual Chamber Appreciation Awards Presentation.
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for new members.
• Providing special advertising and promotion opportunities.
• Sponsoring holiday events and promotions, including the annual Holiday Sing-Along and Tree Lighting, the Holiday Open House, the Holiday Happenings in Pleasantville brochure, PCTV Holiday interviews of Chamber members.
Helps Chamber members network with each other and with business leaders throughout the county through:
• New-member presentations at Chamber meetings.
• Pleasantville Business Person of the Year election, promotion, presentation and celebration.
• Opportunity to participate in the meetings and offerings of the Westchester Business Council and, since the Pleasantville Chamber of Commerce is a WBC member, to participate in its group discounts. http://westchesterny.org.
Provides information on opportunities for business growth and continuous learning:
• Information on business support opportunities.
• Access to Business Council of Westchester offerings.
Having a voice in Village Government issues that affect businesses:
• Chamber representation to the Village Government on key issues.
• Contact with community leaders at Chamber events.
Participating with the Whole Community:
• With the Chamber-sponsored Pleasantville High School Students Visions group.
• With the Village-sponsored Pleasantville Day and Pleasantville Musci Festival Events.
• With Chamber/Village events, such as the Holiday Sing-Along and Community Lighting Ceremony and the Holiday Open House.
• With the Chamber/ Pleasantville Community Television (PCTV) shows: Chamber Chat, Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies and Holiday Video Tour.
• With the Pleasantville Farmers Market, featuring guests chefs and members.